Bull must higher his own lawyer when a celebrity wants to sue him.
So, this famous person, Amaya, wants to sue Bull because she went to him asking for help in dealing with her son. His father came forward and she doesn't know what to do now. She wanted to go to court, but Bull talked her out of it. Saying there was a much better way to get things solved then getting messy and he thought that was the end of that.
Until 9 weeks later when Amaya sends him papers and he's getting sued for the father not following the rules that they had laid out! So, Bull is supposed to be a psychic now and predict what will happen if someone does follow what Bull suggests? That's all what it really came down to. But Bull had to higher his favorite lawyer to help him out.
Benny is jealous because Bull didn't higher him. Benny would have been too close to the case and he needed someone not attached in order to win. Bull had a very very hard time being the one who was on trail. He kept interrupting so much that he ended up having to spend a night in jail for what happened.
I don't blame him, though. Sure, the lawyer needed to know why Marissa sent that email. Why she thought the way she thought about this case. She had her opinions and she knew something like this could have happened, but it was out of personal, not professional that she knew something like this was going to happen and the lawyer needed to find out why from Bull.
Jason did not want to say at all. He knew it wasn't his place, but in the end, I think it's kind of what helped them win in the first place. Marissa was adopted. Right when the papers were going to get signed, her biological mother showed up and wanted her back. They couldn't do anything and so Marissa had to go back to her mother. Not sure what happened back then, but it must not have been good. Her mother was a drunk and not fit to be a mother. Not sure why someone didn't look into that before they handed a child off to her, but they didn't and that's why Marissa had her doubts about this.
On the one hand though, it was just a suggestion that Bull gave to Amaya. She didn't have to take it, but she's a pretty famous celebrity who seems to get everything she wants. So that could have had something to do with it. It will not always work out the way you want. Even if it sounds like a good idea. And Bull can't predict the future.
This case was good and one I wasn't sure if they were going to win right away. But in the last few minutes, we find out that Bull ended up winning, like he always does.
- Though it would be sad, I hope we kind of find out more about Marissa's past. It seemed very interesting.
- Danny traveled to the place where the father lived and ended up being the one who solved the case. That the father ended up kidnapping the kid sort to speak and she was able to prove that.
- But in the end, Amaya took Bull's advice again and this time, it seems like it was going to work out. Instead of putting the father under arrest, she is allowing him to move to the states and work something out that way.
- I loved the fact that Jason tried to stop the lawyer from being so hard on Marissa even though he's the one that told him the story. Hoping their friendship is over because of what happened.
- What did you think of the episode?
Post a Comment